- Ms S supported us with 3 tickets
- Mrs B supported us with 1 ticket
- Mr B supported us with 1 ticket
- Mrs B supported us with 2 tickets
- Mr R supported us with 5 tickets
- Mr A supported us with 1 ticket
4d 0h 25m
23 October 2021
- Winner! Mrs H (DAVENTRY) Won £5.00!
- Winner! Mr N (DAVENTRY) Won £5.00!
- Winner! Mr W (Northants) Won £5.00!
- Winner! Mr C (MITCHELDEAN) Won £5.00!
- Winner! Mr T (Wellingborough) Won £5.00!
- Winner! Mr O (Northampton) Won £5.00!
- Winner! Mrs W (DAVENTRY) Won £5.00!
- Winner! Mrs E (NORTHAMPTON) Won £5.00!
- Winner! Mrs H (NORTHAMPTON) Won £5.00!
- Winner! Miss C (NORTHWICH) Won £5.00!
- Winner! Mr S (Northampton) Won £5.00!
- Winner! Dr J (DAVENTRY) Won £5.00!
- Winner! Ms R (NORTHAMPTON) Won £5.00!
We have been serving the young people of Daventry since 1989. Alongside our free drop in services our core focus is primarily on improving the mental health of young people in the local area.
We do this by offering free therapeutic counselling for people aged 13-19 (and up to 25 in certain circumstances) delivered by professional counsellors. We are the only agency offering free services of this nature in the Daventry area.
Our services are designed to move people away from a negative place they may have been in and towards a more positive frame of thought which help people stay in employment, education and training and can help them better engage in society. We also continue to offer free services for people aged 13-25.
We receive referrals from GPs, parents, carers, social workers as well as young people themselves. We help many young people in need, reducing the need for higher level and costly clinical interventions. Last year we delivered 1761 interventions including supporting those who self-harm or have suicidal thoughts and feelings.
There has been an increasing demand for mental health services among young people as more high profile figures get behind mental awareness campaigns, such as heads together, fronted by the young royals.
Raising the funds required to maintain our work continues to be a challenge in the face of rising costs, increasing rents and general funding cuts across the board. With your help we can meet the increasing demand and help more young people in need!
Mr Andy Nixon
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
50% to causes
40% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in the Daventry district.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
A Grand Way To Support Today!
Help us to help the community. Buy your tickets today and enter our lottery for chances at weekly cash prizes. Plus, be in the draw on the 30th of October for your chance to WIN £1000 in John Lewis Vouchers!